Buffalo is a funny word


Tomorrow is the day. It's the day that I get to leave work early, pick up Jacob, and head down to the Buffalo River in Arkansas for some fun with the guys. The occasion? It's James' bachelor party. The man is gonna be all tied up next weekend and this will be his last weekend of true freedom. From here on out it's nothing but, "Yes, dear", "Sorry, dear", and the favorite "Of course I will, dear." But, look at the bright side, James. You don't have to make any more difficult decisions. You don't have to make any easy decisions either. See? It's all been decided already. As a matter of fact, you couldn't make any decisions at all even if you wanted to, because you relinquish that right with two little words.

Ha ha! Just kidding! (not really, run) Marriage can be the best thing to happen to man. (run, RUN) This sort of life fulfillment can come from nowhere else. (RUUUN!) You'll be thankful every day that you have her in your life. (why are you still here?! Move It!)

Seriously, though. I can only joke around about the subject because my wife knows how much I adore her. Anyway, we're going to celebrate with James in the somewhat traditional manner and have a "last blast". I'm very excited about. It's the first camping trip of the season. Jacob will really love it because he'll have a friend there. I'm gonna enjoy the scenery and the little time away from things to do. Even when I'm not doing the things that I need to do, I still have that feeling like there are things to get done, but not when you're at the river.

So, to James and Amber! May they get hitched without a hitch! And may their photographer show up on time!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More