Getting Closer!

Jodi started having contractions last night. She's been having Braxton Hicks contractions for some time which according to Wikipedia they may start as early as 6 weeks, but they are generally so light that the mother-to-be doesn't even notice them. It also mentioned how they have since found out that Braxton Hicks are much less noticible during exercise. That explains why when I just got off the phone with Jodi she said they weren't as bad now. No, she's not exercising. She's working! She cuts hair for a living and does a great job even when 9 months pregnant! So, I could go on and on about how awesome of a lady she is, but then I'd start feeling like the slave-driving jerk that is making her work while having contractions. Maybe I am that jerk. I don't know. Anyway, I thought that I'd promote my amazing wife. So, there. And just to prove it, I wrote a song that will forever commemorate my wife's award winning pregnancy. It's named "Lyric" after our yet unborn son. I have one more verse to write and then my friend (and bassist) James and I will get back over to our friend Deon's recording studio and lay it down for real. You can listen to the rough version on my MySpace page. There is a link to it on the right side of this page. Check it out.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More