America's Youngest Model

We did another photoshoot in our living room the other night. This time it was baby focused. He was a real crappy model, though. Literally not figuratively. He was a great model who crapped a lot. The problem with holding a naked baby is that he feels the need to let loose and unfortunately was letting loose all over me. The whole photoshoot lasted maybe five minutes, but in those five short minutes he managed to take care of a lot of business. The straw that broke the camel's back was when in one photo where he was sitting in the palm of my hand and leaning up against my chest (the last photo below). He decided to take a dump right in my hand. I was done at this point and immediately went to the bathroom to scrub my over-soaped hands in scalding hot water.

The photos turned out great, though. And eventually I will forget about their stinky nature and see the beauty in them myself. And as always, click on the pictures if you want to see them bigger.




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More