Cease and Desist

In a matter of only about 3 weeks, we've managed to get the deck from just a plan in our heads to almost a completed physical reality.  Considering the fact that I haven't taken any time off of work for its construction, I think 3 weeks is a really short amount of time for such a large construction project.

Despite all of our best efforts, though, we can't do a whole lot about the weather.  Now, I didn't mind being out there working in the cold too much.  But, I can't work very well while the whole thing is covered up in snow.  I keep waiting for the snow to melt away.  This is the Ozarks, right?  I mean, it was snowing yesterday, isn't it supposed to be 60° today?  This hasn't happened.  And, it doesn't look like there is much of a melting day coming up in the immediate weather forecast.

So, maybe, I'll go out there this evening and sweep it off all proper like and then when the melting does come it might actually clear off what I can't get to budge easily.

So, sorry, I haven't been able to bring any more awesome updates.  We'll just have to see what happens.

Here's a quick link to the last deck series blog. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More