Height Requirements

Jacob is finally old enough to be trusted with a BB gun. Of course, I never let him out of my sight, I'm constantly reminding him of the rules, and I'm standing over him like a drill sergeant, but yeah I trust him.

Last night, I took him out back to our shamefully overgrown backyard and set up a makeshift shooting range for him. It was a lot of fun for him. Who am I kidding? It was a lot of fun for all of us. Jodi and I got in on the action as well. Those tin cans never saw it coming.

I'm not at home or I would use my video editing software to add closed captioning for those who can't make out what Jacob is saying. So, instead, I'll simply add the transcript below.

Video #1 : "See? He left the herd."
Video #2 : "Guess what. I'll get this one right here. He's a little baby."



2 comments:

Ralphie: [Ralphie is shoved down the slide, but he stops himself and climbs back up] No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!


Santa Claus: You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

he did a great job, considering he didn't have the gun braced against his shoulder!! nice work!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More