Writing Down

It seems that there is a trend happening here with my blog writing.  Am I tired of it?  Is it not fun for me anymore?  Did I just not have anything worthy to write about?

The answer to all of these questions is no.  I guess, I just haven't been spending that much time on a computer save for the time spent working.  And, I've neglected something that I've really enjoyed doing to make more time for other things that I really enjoy doing.

So, it's May of 2013 and this is my second blog for the year.  While a third of the year has passed us by already, I've set a lofty goal for myself of writing more blogs in 2013 than I have in any other year to date.  More specifically, that means that I have to write 84 more blogs in 245 days to beat my bloggin' year of 2008 with a total of 85 blogs.  I think that should be pretty doable, after all, that's only one blog every 3 days.  But, it's not as easy as you may think.  Don't believe me?  Try it yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More