1979 Celeb Guessing Game


I did this a couple years ago for my 29th birthday. I thought that it was kind of fun to see who all in the celebrity world is about my age. At 29, most of the celebrities still looked like they could pass as teenagers. Maybe not so much at 31?

This year, I only found 6 celebrities. One, of which, isn't even alive anymore. I wanted to get all new famous people without repeating any from the last game. The problem with that was that after these six they started becoming very obscure. I didn't recognize anyone else, in fact, with the exception of the young blonde girl from the movie Jurassic Park. Although, I doubt anyone else would have recognized her. I didn't until after I saw what all she had been in on IMDB.com.

So, good luck. Oh, by the way. The name of the game is easy. Name all the celebrities. Be the first to do so and leave them all in a blog comment and you'll receive honorable mention in an upcoming blog, bragging rights for a whole year, and you get to choose my next blog topic! Exciting, isn't it? And, as always, click on the picture to make it larger (in case my audience is getting older like me and needs it bigger to see anything).

3 comments:

I just showed Jacob Rooty. Hilarious!

that would be my friend, norah jones, usher, keisha knight pulliam, brandy, heath ledger, and adam brody!

That is right my friend, I GET THE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!

Woo hoo! We have a winner! Along with those bragging rights you get to pick my next blog topic! Choose wisely, grasshopper.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More