"No! I'm da boss!"

Mwu Ha Ha Ha! My evil plan is right on schedule. I am moving into my old boss' desk today. I will soon run this company, then the corporation, then THE WORLD!!! Mwu Ha Ha Ha!! Cough! Couch! Hack! ... whew, gotta take it easy on the evil laughter. I'm not the young evil genius that I used to be. (That's pronounced gee-nee-iss, by the way) I'm putting on the years like Marlon Brando. It's cool, though.
Honestly, I'm gonna miss my old desk that just screams "Number 2!" I'm gonna let someone else be number two to my number one, though. I'm an awfully nice guy, aren't I?
In all seriousness, though, I really am having adjustment issues. I've been doing the job for a while now, but I was still receiving back-up for a lot of the little issues that popped up. My back-up is now gone and for the first official work day I am leading the group alone. It's a crazy thing to be in charge of a bunch of men that are old enough to be my father. They make it pretty easy, though. I've worked with them for seven years, so I'm no stranger. And, I couldn't be a part of a better bunch of folks.
Anyway, wish me luck!

1 comments:

CONGRATULATIONS! What great timing too along with the new baby coming along....I will not wish you good luck because I don't think you will need it - you da mane! I would love to still see your blogs! My new email address is leonabologna@excite.com - I don't work at Penmac anymore thank goodness and have actually moved to Montana! It is beautiful here - I highly recommend a trip sometime. You know someone here and would have a place to stay! Have a kick ass day Mr. Boss Man!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More