Free 2022 World Cup Score Sheet Poster Download!

 It's that time again and I know there's at least a few people out there that know to look here for your next World Cup poster.

Free 2022 World Cup Bracket Poster Download

Well, hopefully, I haven't disappointed anyone.  I will say that I didn't bother looking for another high resolution World Cup appropriate image for the background.  I simply used the one from 2018.  Other than that, everything else got updated and I'm hyper excited now for the games to begin.  Bummer that we have to wait until November, but oh well.

Here's a link to the PNG version.  Also, I should mention that I put the time to the games in Central Daylight time zone (USA).  It's where I live, so sorry for all of you out there who live somewhere else.  You'll have to learn to convert to your time zone from this one.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More